Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Inara with the following tag game:

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag number of letters in the name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).

My middle name is 'Veronica'~
{Think again if you think I am going to get all serious about this}

V-ery grouchy when woken up early! V,v,v,v,v,v? Um! I can't think....virile..nope! haha!
E-nthustiastic about lots of stuff...getting to know God better, family, scrapbooking, singing etc
R-idiculously opposed to injustice of any kind.
O-'rrible to Jo about having so much scrap stash! {but I LUV her stax}
N-ot very keen about eating sushi {sorry Joscie!}
I-diotic about bass fishing. They have a fishing channel on DSTV you know.
C-ontent in my own skin...well most of the time anyway.
A-damant that the only way to experience true freedom, is by pursuing a relationship with the Creator of this world we call home.

I have to tag 8 people....geepers, here goes {plezzzz, don't get irritated with me for tagging you guys}! I tag Jo, Terrie, Anita, Stef, Mel, Jeanie, Croc {comeon Croc you can do it} the people I know who have already been tagged by other people, I have left off the list!

4 comments:

  1. Shucks, all weekend no real post and then a tag... only because I like you. (I have no second name you see)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Stunning header. Where did you get all the swirls from? If you say you made them yourself I just may have to barf...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for playing along!!! yes, I feel better, although now I'm trying to heal the hideous cold sore I'm left with...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you like rice? I don't eat raw fish, so the sushi place we go to has stuff like cucumber rolls, (cooked)shrimp and rice, fried shrimp, fried chicken, scrambled egg rolls, california rolls(rice, imitation crab, cucumber, avocado) yuuuum. tossed salad, miso soup...
    yummy!

    VVV that's tough one! victorious? voracious, vonderful? :)

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!