Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Great time.

OK....so blogger wasn't working yesterday! VERY IRRITATING!!!! nothing would load...text or otherwise. Today it works....I dunno!
So here goes....again... hahaha!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------O
Hi there everyone.....hope you are all well & happy?? We had a fun full weekend of much kuiering (translation~visiting) & getting out & about, so I just wasn't up to blogging much. I have a million & one pic's to post, so grab a coffee, get comfie & prepare yourselves for a 'Watson' expose'.
On Saturday, we ventured down the West Coast to a Farm stall/Petting Zoo for lunch with the children. They had such fun playing ....while we ate delicious fare....relaxed & generally recharged.
Yum!! lemon/meringue pie....Tersh's fav! Not my thing I am thankful to say!

Treats for the kiddlets.....candy floss for Cas & a cookie man for Max.

On Sunday....we ventured up the mountain to Tokai forest for a family picnic. It was idyllic! There was not a breath of wind, the temp's were perfect & the kids were on their best behaviour. They played, I took photo's & we walked & walked. The fresh air really clears the mind. It was a great way to prepare for a hectic week for Tersh.

Well now that you are all saturated with photographs of the Watson's, I hope you are enjoying your week.
XXXXX