Monday, May 19, 2008

Found!

I found one, a beaut of a typewriter and it only took x2 thrift shop stops. Not only is it in perfect condition but is came with a carry case & manual too..........all for the incredibly ridiculous price of
R25=$3.29..... I'm not joking :o)

After a few trial runs, I think I am getting the hang of it. Crazy tho', that in this day and age of technology...I had to phone my Mum for instructions on how to use this little' darlin' LOL! So watch this space, as soon as I have done a project using it I'll post here.
A pic' of Maxi going 'BOY!' on a money ride. (This plane is called the Red Baron after the Baron Manfred von Richthofen, who was an extremely successful fighter pilot during World War I. Credited with shooting down 80 enemy aircraft and preferring to fly a brightly painted red airplane, Richthofen became popularly known as the Red Baron.) The only reason I know this is that Tersh chatted to an elderly man whilst we were watching Maxi. It turns out, he flew these types of planes in the First world war & knew all about the Baron Manfred von Richthofen. Isn't amazing, the interesting people you pass in the street on a daily basis & never even realise the stories they carry with them.

Here's some more L.O's for you to look at:
Have a WONDERFUL day everyone!!
XXX