Monday, July 14, 2008

Challenge #5 L.O's!

Hiya girls!! I know I was slow putting the L.O's up today....but I was waiting for a few ladies to send me theirs....school holidays are keeping everyone really busy at the moment.
The couple of entries submitted for this weeks challenge are top notch!

Take a look:

Don't you just love how Michelle used a photo within a photo to create interest? And see her arrow??? The flowers & heart on the right...cool hey!This delightful L.O was created by Misty...the arrows work so well here, drawing attention to the photograph & title. If you look carefully, you can see that she has effectively stamped & blended inks for her 'A' & journal tag. For more details on how to do it, pop over to her blog, it's worth a visit.

This great monotone L.O was sent in by Sophia...I see all the challenge elements here. Fab job :o)

Shaina's page is so interesting...see how she combined the frame together with the arrow??Stefanie's fantastic L.O has such cute arrow stamps all over it. I love how they compliment the journaling about her FIL's bad sense of direction. I see the frame too :o)

This is mine....everything as stipulated, although I didn't feel like B&W photo's...& at the last minute the journal block got chopped up.

Thanks for playing along everyone....I'll post the next challenge either later or in the morning.
Hugs!!
Kim XXX