Friday, November 14, 2008

We've got a winner!

I asked Max to pick a number from 1-10...he picked no.8....which makes it Mel. Well done girl...a little RAK will be winging it's way to you shortly :o)
Thanks for all of you who played along! All your work was amazing!!!

For the next challenge....I am excited to introduce you to Adia, she hails from Singapore & is one busy girl! She designs for Made with Love, Buzz and Bloom, Luxe designs & is a CD diva too. Her style is creative and happenin' with a feminine twist, which is why I thought it would be fantastic to lift her this week.

The 'rules' are to use a butterfly somewhere in the L.O, give your page title a twist...(no plain horizontal placements) & layer, layer, layer!

Oooh! I am going to have a ball with this one. The deadline for submissions is 24th November. So get creating I can't wait to see what you come up with this time :o)

Now...who's ready for another giveaway? Tricia, is giving away a mystery prize on Cocoa Daisy's blog it is to the value of $50 & knowing Tricia going to be seriously cool! Have a look here for details & leave a comment to get into the running for a fab prize.

Talking about prizes....I just won something fantastic....$300 worth of Autumn leaves stash. Autumn leaves were running a competition some time back, so far back in fact, that I'd forgotten all about it. Well, I got a mail the other day to say that I came second...how cool is that? I am waiting with baited breath for Fedex to knock on my door weilding happy mail of note!! I keep you posted.

Well guys...I am having tea with a buddy in about 15minutes...yay! I have been house bound all week, having so many scrappy projects to finish.So I am really looking forward to having some intelligent conversation over a coffee for a bit of variety.
I'll blog again soon!
Later alligator!
XXX