Thursday, December 11, 2008

Scrappy loveliness!

My 2nd place prize came from Autumn leaves last night. The Fedex lady knocked at our door at about 7.30pm last night, armed with this big box of loveliness. The crop totes are FAB!! as are all the other goodies inside. Thanks so much Creativity Inc., you guys ROCK!!

I also realised that I hadn't posted my December Cocoa Daisy L.O's here on my blog yet....the kit was so beautiful.....& I had such a blast working with it. There are a few more left if you are feeling like spoiling yourselves...so pop over there & take a look-see before they sell out.

Well thanks for looking guys!! Go and have yourselves a fabulous day!!!

Later alligator!
KJ

PS. I almost forgot...the RAK winner from challenge #14 was Stefanie. Well done...something will be in the mail for you soon! Thanks to all of you who played along XX