Monday, February 02, 2009

Social butterfly!

Guys Cocoa Daisy's Feb kit is up...and looking gorgeous! and is appropriately named Social Butterfly. Aren't these papers just fab!!!



I am still waiting in anticipation for my kit to arrive, so watch this space. I will be up loading my projects into the Cocoa Daisy gallery around the 15th Feb with a sketch challenge for you all to try. We are going to choose a 'winner' from the entries & display it on our web site as 'gallery L.O of the month' with bit of a ra-ra about the designer. So don't forget now will ya!

If you are needing a bit of inspiration, pop over and see what our talented guest designer Vee Jennings did with the kit. Her pages are really great as are the rest of the Daisy Diva's they really ROCKED!! the kit.

If you have been wondering where I've been...I'd have to be honest & say up to my ears in designing for Pink Paislee. I will be posting a few projects that I have done for their blog & Pink Live...in a day or so. Unfortunately the bulk of them are out for consideration with a couple of mags, so can't show you those...but soon I promise, don't give up on me , pleeese!