Monday, March 09, 2009

RAK time!!

Hello there everyone!
Firstly thanks for your support & prayers for Max, his fever finally broke on Friday afternoon. I was so relieved because it was sitting at 39 degrees & in all honesty after 3 days I was panicking, expecting to be sitting in casualty by the evening if it didn't lower. So thanks again guys, God is indeed very faithful & answered pronto!

Now to the fun stuff, how about a little magazine RAK???
I have x4 extra copies of mags floating around my scrap table that I haven't given away as yet, they are CK Dec, CK Jan & x2 MM March, anyone keen to win one of these?

All you have to do is leave me a comment, telling me which one you would like & a bit about yourself and I'll choose the winners on Thursday 12th. Sound good?

Great! I look forward to hearing from you.
See ya!
~Kim!