Friday, April 10, 2009

April Cocoa Daisy!

Needing a bit of inspiration??
Try the Cocoa Daisy April kit...& isn't it just FABULOUS!!! If you hurry, you might still be able to get yourself one... I had so much fun working with it. I also got myself one or two of the add-on's this month & I definitely made the right decision because these 7 gypsy tags are great!

Guys...this page is my all time record...x14 photo's on one 12x12 page...woohoo! I found it so freeing not having to choose photos, I just used them all!! The pearls (Kaisercraft) are not part of the kit & come from my stash. I am loving their pearls & jewels right now

I seriously wanted to try out glimmer mist for this page...but alas you cannot get it here in SA yet. So I improvised, I used an ink pad refill & old toothbrush. It worked out great!

This page is one of my first using my new Slice it has been great so far & so easy to use. I used the basic shapes 2 to cut these cute butterflies in white cardstock.

This fun L.O was inspired by a page done by my scrapping buddy Danielle Flanders. I loved hers so much and when I saw this little flourish left over from cutting up the little bird from the a(maze) page, I knew it would work perfectly. Thanks Dani x

Well I hope you are all having a fabulous Easter together?
This special time is one of the most important ones for us as Christians, when we remember that fateful day in Jerusalem 2000+ years ago. It is bittersweet, remembering the horror of Good Friday but then on Sunday when He rose again, He made it possible for ALL of us to find retribution. I know I speak for many when I say...for that I am truly very thankful!
Happy Easter!!