Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Pink!

I have been getting my creative groove on...& playing nicely with my gorgeous Pink Paislee stash. Their ranges are such fun & really great to work with because they have coordinating sticker booklets, chipboard, alphas & rubons for each paper line.

This page is made entirely from the Fascinating line if you are interested in seeing the whole line, with papers & embellishments, take a look here.


 This page was so much fun to do, it was originally for a PP blog post & then I changed my mind & did another one. I mixed all the ranges together...yup! that's how well the work together, these are the papers I used.
Fascinating- Spectacular
Captivating- Beautiful
Fetching - Charming
Fetching - Engaging
Enchanting - Wonderful

And embellishments from each line: Captivating, Fascinating, Fetching & Enchanting

Do yourself a favour & get down to your nearest LSS & get yourself some. Aren't they just the coolest???
Happy scrappin' chaps!!
KJ