Saturday, June 13, 2009

Want to win something?

Hi guys, keen to win a $10 store voucher? Well to be in the running you need to take a bash at my June journaling challenge over at Cocoa Daisy. Over my morning coffee this AM, I was browsing through Ali Edwards book: Life Artist and I was really inspired by a L.O on pg 95, where she hand drew her journaling lines & then mixed the journaling up by using hand writing, and sticker word art to create her journaling.

So my challenge is just that.....Mix it all up :D :D
(and be sure to include a bunch of different treatments to make up your journaling eg: sticker words, hand writing , stamping etc etc.)





So remember to upload your page into our gallery & post a link in this thread for us to check out.
NB: The challenge deadline is the 10th July...Happy Scrappin'!!
;D ;D