Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Pink crazi!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Well being Wednesday, over at the Pink Paislee blog means it's wacky……so wacky we've got, with a big paper mix up!! It was a special friend’s birthday the other day & I wanted to create something special for her in the way of a gift pack. She is such a fun loving crazy gal, so there was no question, it had to be bright & fun!

I am trying to be more ‘green’ about my scrapping these days & having a huge box of PP off cuts, I decided to use some of them up rather than just binning them. For the card, I cut myself a variety of  mini box shapes & layered them in a pile on the base card using different thicknesses of 3D puff tape. Then  tied some of them with ribbons & braid adding glitter for birthday sparkle. I suggest you use a fast drying glue like ‘mono’, sprinkle a layer of glitter lightly over the glued areas & wait for them to dry. Tap off any loose glitter….& Voila!! pretty finishes in a flash!

I left a little teeny white tag on the front of the pink parcel for me to write my buddy’s name :o)

She wanted some fancy face lotion for her present, but being a tricky shape I needed to find a suitable package design. After doing a bit of net-surfing I found a GREAT tutorial here for the perfect box. It is SUPER easy to make, even for me who tends to be ‘instruction challenged’ at the best of times :o) And it only used one piece of card stock with bits ‘n pieces for decoration.

Here is the collection of papers I used…. pleasant enchanting, enthralling fascinating, eye popping fascinating, fast track office lingo, sugar pie sweet cakes, cutie pie sweet cakes, lovey dovey sweet cakes, office lingo lunch hour, office lingo cubicle, fascinating press ons, fascinating chip die cuts , coconut pixiee stix and last but not least fascinating sticker strips.

My other project for June was a lift I did of a page published in the June CK magazine. I did them x2 versions of the same page & they selected the one in the mag, leaving me to post this one here 'Pink' at it's best wouldn't you say???


Well you 'luvlies',  I sure hope these have inspired you to try some for yourselves :o)

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!