Thursday, July 09, 2009

Rubarb pie anyone??

I am so creatively amped today!! For the last couple of days I have had the privilege of playing with my Cocoa Daisy July kit…..all I can say is “IT’S BEEN TOTALLY AWESOME!!”

This kit is filled with such a fun variety of fun embellishments & papers, that I  just couldn’t stop scrappin’… literally….no seriously, I only stopped to grab tea, save my little boy from the top of the dresser & rescue the fishes from my cat who insists on trying to eat them out of the fish bowl..... you don't believe me...look here.

I’d love you to take a look at them :)





This is a sneak peak of my last L.O but it is my monthly journaling challenge for July, so remember to pop on over to the challenge thread the forum on Monday the 13th for the details...NB there is a cool prize for the winner.

Well I hope you have been inspired to try some of these out for yourself??
Make sure you visit us over in the Cocoa Daisy forum, so we can get to meet ya'll!
Happy scrappin’

KJ x