Thursday, September 10, 2009

Some pubbed pages!

Morning all....sorry I have been so MIA lately but when you are faced with 50 million things you have to do, blogging 'she ees not so beeg!" . Anyway I am here now & I thought I'd post some pages I had published in the Scrapbook trends mag a little while back! 

This one was from March!
My little boy is crazy about motor bikes...don't you think that cute smile could melt butter Then again...I could be a tad biased, cos he's all mine!

This one was in the May issue!
Max had such a cool 4th birthday party. Even the adults couldn't resist the giant jumping slide we had. His Rocket cake from the Little Einsteins was by far the highlight though. Tersh & I spend the whole previous night baking & icing it for the party. Each year Max is allowed to have a cake of his choice; it is a great tradition!



This was also in the May issue.
My dilemma as a Mama is sometimes about how strict to be with Max's food exploration....haha! we actually let him try the cat food that day and he ended up eating tons of it. Eeeeuuu!


May issue again..... I love how 3D it turned out.

Last one for today......Mothers Day for May SB trends. I love how the magenta colours pull together & scream "look at me!!!". Actually this is one of my fave pages ever!


I hope they inspired you. Now don't be a stranger...if you are reading this then be a doll & pop over to the comments & ' say HIYA!' come-now, then at least I will know I am not yakking to myself.
Anyway...have yourself a super day!
KJ