Wednesday, October 14, 2009

CK November issue...



The November issue of CK is out, & I have to say I LOVE it. It is so full of amazing ideas & inspiring L.O's, if you haven't got yourself a copy...do yourself a favour, go grab one I am positive you won't regret it!!!

Talking about this issue......you will notice that they feature someone's scrap space......'ehem'....that would be none other than MINE hehe! I was very honored when Joannie McBride contacted me asking if I was keen to show my humble space.
Since the mag came out, there have been some questions relating to my space, specifically the 'floating wall' on one end of my living room.  Here are a couple of extra photos that will show you what it is (it doesn't really float...see).
I'd love to hear your feedback or comments









I am blessed to have a wonderfully spacious home & tried a couple of areas to set up my scrap space before settling on this one. It is a compact space, chosen purely because of the proximity to the rest the happenings of our home. Stuck away in a room somewhere, I felt isolated  & out of touch with the rest of the family; here I can 'scrap-on-the-fly', tinkering on whatever my project might be whenever I get a gap, no matter how small.
I hope this answers your questions? Thanks for letting me share!

Have a super day ya'll!
Kim


11 comments:

  1. It's a lovely space! I've also debated between wanting more space versus wanting to be in the mix of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your space...I just will never be able to keep it as neat as you do:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I stood in that "hallowed" space myself today.
    My friend Kim Watson...and you know if you look closely at the paper stand, the white one, I gave her that. My claim to fame. Published in the November CK.
    My next goal should be to get a LO published inside the mag.
    Thanks again for your hospitality and generosity. Can I come and play at your house again next week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Kim! :) ooh, I spy a slice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...this is awesome, I think CK should've showed a photo like that, too. It's a great hideaway, but you are THERE! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your space featured in there, and was so excited for you! Very nice and what a clever use of your living space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like your clever use of space!!!! PS: I also scrap "in our lounge" : *snap*:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim!!!!

    Amazing space..... I see your Slice up there.... They are wonderfull hey??? Use mine all the time.

    Where can I buy the Mag? I've looked all over, but can't find one....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your space, want to come and decorate mine, really need some ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing the extra photos kim, I love the wall barrier, I moved from my living room into my own space but I am pretty sure that I will be moving back because being separated is really not working for me. I twas a great article. Thanks for sharing! BTW your furniture looks fabulous!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures............I love it. My hubby will love it but won't be able to get it done fast enough for me. We have been talking about doing something like this but needed the pictures to have more ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!