Friday, April 02, 2010

Have you seen Ozzie & Harriet?

Ok, so I have been a hideous blogger of late. My life just seems driven by deadline after deadline, with Mom's taxi & visits to the grocery store & playtime with kiddies thrown in in-between, I am seriously busy!!! So blogging 'she ess not beeg' hahaha!

But be that as it may I have been itching to show some of the projects I made with my Cocoa Daisy March kit. There was just so much in the kit that I feel like I have hardly dented it. Real value for money I must say!! Each month Tricia never fails to blow my socks off with her amazing product choices, see here for more info.

The other thing I am busy with is trying to stream line my scrap area....too much product & not enough storage is my main problem. I have many AAAAArh! moments these days with casualties along the way as I knock things over. My latest & most irritating was my glass cutting mat for my Slice die cutting machine. I feel lost with out it, almost as lost as when my sewing machine broke.

Anyhow where were we? My Cocoa Daisy projects.

My new wipe & write board...to help me make my to-do lists. Made with a a A3 size picture frame & white board pen. I decorated a piece of white cardstock & popped it under the glass. A white board pen works perfectly on the glass. You should try & make yourself on too, it is proving to be so handy already.

This page is about my love of all things crafty! The Sassafrass & GCD Studio's paper cut up & Maya Road Sew cute chipboard pieces, Jenni Bowlin's vintage buttons worked perfectly for my theme here.


This cute flower is one was made by scrunching & twisting paper, secured with hot glue.



More Sassafras cut out & layered with Jillibean soup, Pebbles, Jenni Bowlin & more GCD thrown in.




I hope you found these inspiring! I'd love to get to know all who regularly visit. Leave me a comment telling me a bit about yourself.

Very Happy Easter everyone!
KJ

2 comments:

  1. Hello to you from Sydney...leaving here soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this LO Sew Dear is wonderful, it's inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!