Thursday, July 22, 2010

Catching up.

I realized the other day that it has been ages since I shared any of my published pages on my blog....so prepare yourself for a Scrappy Fest over the weeks to come! They won't be in any particular order but rather as they come.

So enjoy!

9:00 am Sat by Kim Watson

**As seen in the Organizational Special issue 2010 of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.
I can't help but love you by Kim Watson

**As seen in the Feburary issue 2010 of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.
Crazy About Retro by Kim Watson

**As seen in the January issue 2010 of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.
Psst: I am proud to say that some of the products in the page featured above are designed & manufactured locally here in SA by Tracy Schrimper. Her label is Art from the Heart, go & check her out :o)

Well it is a real quick post today, I have to do the Mom's Taxi run & collect the kiddlets from school. I am so glad today is a 'sunny' winters day with NO rain for a change. It means that outside play or a trip to the park is on the cards. The Mama is happy beyond words about this. :o)
Stop by again when you are in the neighborhood!
KJ