Friday, July 09, 2010

Summer with American Crafts.

We had a gorgeous summer this year. Hours of sunshine, blue skies & time relaxing on the beach. I have a gazillion photographs I want to
scrap & what better way to capture our super summer memories than with the American Crafts Heat Wave collection! I had a blast!

Sun, Surf & the Deep Blue Sea

Hot, Hot, Hot
The background I masked, then spritzed with Tattered Angels Peach  delight mist. The background was gently blended with a tissue for a more painted effect.

Soaking in the tropics.
For the striped background I used masking tape, evenly spaced & swiped American crafts ink over the top, using a make-up sponge. The big flower is flower shapes cut from tissue paper, then layered on top of each other & spritzed with Tattered Angels Sunkissed Peach Mist. The patterned paper I used here is from Pebbles Inc. and American Crafts.


Thanks for stopping by!
KJ