Friday, August 13, 2010

Shades of sunshine.

This summer has seen a resounding return to shades of yellow in all walks of life...... I am loving the bright happy feeling of well-being it deposits in my soul. Today I feel happy to be alive & at peace, in God's love. So whether mixed with bright white, other shades of yellow or fun fuchsia. It is a color that cannot be over looked as a passing fad. I definitely think it is here to stay!!

Decor

Fashion

Crafting & Fabrics


But scrapbooking materials too.







Sweetness - Flip Notes 00390

On the subject of yellow here are a few pages I had in my gallery filled with shades of sunshine.
Surf babe by Kim Watson

Thanks you so much card by Kim Watson
**as seen on the American Crafts blog**

Sunshine girl by Kim Watson

**As seen in the July/August 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine.Posted with prior permission from the publisher.

Watch this space for more projects using this color palette!
Happy sunshine day to you all!
KJ