Monday, September 20, 2010

'Happy Days' with Cocoa Daisy Sept.

Last week I finished my Projects for Cocoa Daisy's Happy Days kit.

September Scrapbooking Kit
(Unfortunately it is sold out already...but take a look anyway.)

So very Glad by Kim Watson

So very glad
So very glad
Thank you * Thank you by Kim Watson
Thank you*Thank you
Thank you*Thank you
Laugh just a little each day by Kim Watson
Laugh
Laugh
My Heart beats by Kim Watson
(This one is my take on the September sketch)
My Heart Beats *Sept sketch challenge*
My Heart Beats *Sept sketch challenge*
There is one more projects with a tutorial, so pop by tomorrow for the details.
Thanks for stopping by.
KJ

11 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Kim. Love the first one in particular. Really need to get our my circle cutters and do something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, Kim! I love that you are scrapping "older" pictures - what a concept! I particularly love the lest one. Really brave to post it in our day and times!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these, especially the top project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, my goodness these are AWESOME! I'm SO loving ALL of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous layouts kim! you always have so many amazing details to take in on all your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, your layouts are gorgeous!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kim been a while since I popped in for a visit!! Love the layouts especially the last one - beautiful and heartfelt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous LOs as always Miss Kim, nice kit...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pages Kim! Love all the crepe paper touches on them. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely layouts Kim. Very special indeed !!! xxx Bee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim these pages are so inspiring! They are so "bright" and fun! you really captured the essence of that kit!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!