Thursday, September 09, 2010

Summer with Pebbles Inc.

I have x2 simple pages to share with you that I created a little while back using some lovely Pebbles Inc papers & American Crafts embellishments. Being part of the CK Dream Team
means our wonderful sponsors  give us gorgeous products to play with,
& these x2 pages were the result of some of those goodies.

c0nnect1on by Kim Watson

(Supplies:
Cardstock, Brads, Ribbon, Buttons, Fla!r, Yellow dotted paper from
American Crafts, Patterned paper from Pebbles Inc, Corner rounder by
Marvy.)


I was messing in Photoshop this morning, so thought I'd whip up a sketch of the above page for your personal use. Enjoy!


Coolin' off by Kim Watson

(Supplies: Cardstock, Brads, Ribbon, Stickers by American Crafts, Patterned papers by Pebbles Inc, K & Company)

Well, I hope you find the pages helpful? Link me up if you use the sketch, I'd love to see your take on it, OK.
Thanks for popping by & have a super Thursday!!
Kim