Thursday, March 03, 2011

Creating Keepsakes Texture issue.

Whilst I was away this great issue, Tips & Tricks~ Texture hit the shelves. It is a great issue that helps put great touch-y, feel-y into your scrapbooking projects.



I have a bunch of pages in this issue too... take a look at a couple of them:

A Day in Spring by Kim Watson
Some cute papers by American Crafts & Pebbles Inc.

As seen in the Texture issue 2011 of Tips & Tricks of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.

Close up of the sun I created using pom-pom trim.


Cutie-Pie by Kim Watson
My friend Nat's cute little daughter Erin.
Some fun, bright papers by American CraftsBoBunny & Lilybee.

As seen in the Texture issue 2011 of Tips & Tricks of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.

Close up of the stamped & cut out canvas buttons I made for the page.


Talking about Creating Keepsakes.... I was privileged to spend some time with the editors at CHA. They are so cute & funny...I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Although having Linda Barber & Suzy Plantamura on top form definitely contributed to the mirth.



I'm off to do the school run...so will have to post again later. I've got some of the coolest pics to share from CHA.
Happy Thursday to you!
KJ

5 comments:

  1. Lovely LO's. I'd love to go to CHA one day ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work as always! I like how your pages have that happy look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Day in spring LO and can't wait for the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love these pages, Kim! I might have to try those canvas buttons out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work always blow me away! I'm soooo inspired:)

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!