Thursday, July 21, 2011

Friends at LBD + Layouts

The last two years as a Dream Team member has brought me into contact with the most amazing people. I have had so much fun making friends, scrapbooking, being spoilt with the most amazing product, scrapbooking some more and being stretched creatively by the sweet artsy friends I 'hang' out with.
Having the 'bum in the butter' is kinda cool, I must say!
I'd like to show you a few projects I created with a gorgeous kit sent to me by sweet Sarah from The Little Black Dress company. She is always so generous & her kits ROCK!!!

This kit, I feel Pretty, had such a lovely eclectic mix of vintage trims & pretty papers.
The Key By Kim Watson


Time Heals by Kim Watson


Find Beauty today by Kim Watson


I need to tell you a bit about this page. A little while back we had a Spring Crop over at Cocoa Daisy. One of the classes offered at the time by the fun, artsy  Lisa Saunders was a canvas using the same creative process I used for this page.

Come back later & I'll post a mini tutorial on how I put this page together.
Gesso.... texture paste....mist...masks.... yes! I got my big girl artsy panties on for this project.
See ye a little later.