Saturday, July 30, 2011

Studio Calico Boardwalk + Layouts

I am thrilled to be guest designer over at Studio Calico this month. The main kit April sent, Boardwalk & Tide pool add-on has the most gorgeous colors and fun accents! I have enjoyed the last 3 days immensely, immersing myself in beautiful papers & fabulous Mr Huey colors creating projects for the gallery.
Thanks a ton April, it was so much fun!!

Breath of Fresh Air by Kim Watson

I used x2 colors of Mr Huey mist for this page. Bluegrass for the 'Hexagon banners', and Pickle for the misted mats.


Low Tide by Kim Watson

For the mistable alphas & star fish I used Hot Dog Mr Huey with a spritz of Lemonade and for the mistable fabric scallops, I used Bluegrass and Bonny Blue.


Friends by Kim Watson

Here I used Bonny Blue and White for the splattering.


You'll notice I used the LOVELY Sassfras border stickers like from the Sea Glass add-on, only because I had some on hand. They are so versatile.
Well that's all for now...peeps. Hope you are all having a super weekend where ever you might be. I need to go & practice my songs for band in the morning. Brrr! I am not looking forward to my 6.30am rise to get to church on time for the pre-service run through.
Glad you stopped by!!


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being this month's guest designer at SC! Your pages are fantastic, Kim -- so colorful and vibrant and full of captivating details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a longtime SC subscriber so I'm excited to see what you've done with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages! So artsy and great designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LOs Kim, love it all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts Kim, wow. And I count it my privilege to call you MY FRIEND. Love ya! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, these pages are totally mouth-watering. I wanna scrap like you when I grow up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE what you did with the kit, Kim!! Congrats on being GDT for SC-your work is soooo awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!