Monday, August 22, 2011

Siren's Call + Projects

The August Cocoa Daisy kit, Siren's Call is bright & festive, so I decided to stick to limited color palette for each page this time and I LOVE how they turned out. If you want to see more detail take a look at my whole gallery here~. If you are looking for more inspiration for your August kit, see the rest of the DT gallery here~.

Stay True to your word by Kim Watson



Hello Spring by Kim Watson


Learn Something new by Kim Watson



The banner stamp I used is an exclusive stamp I designed. It can be bought separately from the Cocoa Daisy store here~. It is so much fun to use, and the separate flags make it really versatile too.  Although the kit is sold out there are a few of x2 of the add-on’s Athena and Circe left; so grab one or both while you still can.
I'm glad you stopped by!