Monday, November 21, 2011

More projects + Cocoa Daisy crop.

Yowzer! what a week!! I have had SO much catching up to do after being so hectic with the Cocoa Daisy crop & assignments! I am pleased to say the calm is around the corner before it all starts again!

Talking about the Cocoa Daisy crop... I thought I'd post a few of the projects I did in support of some of the other DT'ers as well as for my challenges & class.

 I Miss her by Kim Watson


Made for Ronda's: 'Quilt challenge'.

Gratitude by Kim Watson
The final page for my Embroidery Class. For the full class see here.

The good life by Kim Watson
My inspo page made for my: Repurposed Challenge.

Believe in His perfect love by Kim Watson
Made in support of Sharmaine's: 'Jams & Jellies' challenge. I chose this color palette.

Cherry Brights 

 For all of the above pages I used the November Cocoa Daisy kit, Bed & Breakfast.

Want a SNEAK of the DECEMBER Cocoa Daisy kit: Amber Snow Flake?

There are some HOT stamps in the kit & add-ons that I know you'll LOVE!!
Reveal on 28th Nov...so make sure you are around! 

Hope you have a FABULOUS day, so glad you stopped by!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you wrote the word "Believe" in the third last card. :)
    awesome work. only if you would have used red or white spots instead of black on it.
    Gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! I am so 'wowed" by your blog! just goes to show how BIG the world is, but how small it can suddenly get! Your page Believe in His Perfect Love is gorgeous! I have a scrapbook store in Jeffreys Bay and I found your blog just now when Jeaunes sent me the link to ScrapAfrica. We have all this talent in South Africa, it just blows my mind! if you EVER come to the Eastern Cape - please let me know! i would LOVE for you to teach at my shop!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!