Friday, March 16, 2012

Cocoa Daisy~ Pier 39 + Gallery reveal!

Woke up to this yesterday!
POTD at Two Pea's thanks guys..you really know how to make a girl's day!
                         
 And top x2 for views.... yay! Looks like everyone likes the NEW Fancy Pants: 'Childish Things collection.

My other news is that the Coco Daisy's March kit pier 39- international gallery went live last night! The Dt'ers & I had such fun with this kit. Here is a link to the whole Pier 39 DT gallery.

These are my latest Cocoa Daisy projects- ENJOY!!

Happy & Free by Kim Watson
Caught these photos of Max telling jokes with his Dad...I love the way he totally loses the plot when he lest out a belly laugh. LOL!
Here I saved the glassine bag the Cocoa daisy stamps came in & used it as a pocket behind the photographs to hold my hidden journaling tag.

Home is where your heart is by Kim Watson
 Used my Silhouette SD for cutting the 'holey' background & all titles. Love the texture it adds to my pages.

Again I used my glassine stamp bags as pockets for my photos. I cut them down & 'pinked' the edges for a more authentic look. 
You are Pretty amazing by Kim Watson
  More fun layering using the Dear Lizzy line from American Crafts.
 Hope you are having a fab Friday & have some great things lined up for the weekend! I'm off to a playdate with Max. One of his class mates, a sweet little girl, has been asking for months if he could come & play. The two of them talk the same language when it comes to imaginary games & they both love to draw & create. The perfect playmate actually.

See you on the other side.


5 comments:

  1. Stunning layouts Kim, and congrats on having your layout be the Featured Project over at 2 Peas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Two Peas feature! These pages are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are GORGEOUS layouts!! Truly deserved that your layout was featured on Two peas--TOTALLY awesome! it happened to be the day after mine! :) Enjoy your Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing !! your style is amazing! so detailed!! so much eye candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, these are all absolutely amazing!! I need a peek into your creative process to see if some of that awesomeness might rub off on me!! :) Congrats on your Two Peas feature!!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!