Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Join us for a FREE class + Father's Day

Do you have an hour on Saturday? (Yup...it'll only take an hour.) How about joining me & Creating Keepsakes magazine for a FREE class?

I am going to be showing the class how to make an uber cute Fathers Day card that is sure to make for some FUN impromptu photo-shoots with Dad & the kids on Sunday. 

I'd LOVE it if you'd come & join us. 

The class will take place on Friday, June 15, at 11:00 am MDT (that's 1:00 pm EDT, noon CDT, and 10:00 am PDT), in the Club CK Classes & Chats forum (a new thread will be posted at 11:00 am when class begins).

*You will want to be prepared with your cut out moustaches before the class.*

I have created a FULL range of cutting files for your personal use only.

I sure hope you can make it.
~KJ