Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Join us for a FREE class + Father's Day

Do you have an hour on Saturday? (Yup...it'll only take an hour.) How about joining me & Creating Keepsakes magazine for a FREE class?

I am going to be showing the class how to make an uber cute Fathers Day card that is sure to make for some FUN impromptu photo-shoots with Dad & the kids on Sunday. 

I'd LOVE it if you'd come & join us. 

The class will take place on Friday, June 15, at 11:00 am MDT (that's 1:00 pm EDT, noon CDT, and 10:00 am PDT), in the Club CK Classes & Chats forum (a new thread will be posted at 11:00 am when class begins).

*You will want to be prepared with your cut out moustaches before the class.*

I have created a FULL range of cutting files for your personal use only.

I sure hope you can make it.
~KJ
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the free file, hopefully I will get the chance to drop by the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be working, but hope I'll be able to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! Love CK! I'm also slightly tache obsessed too! {as u can c on IG!} lol

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!