Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Fancy Pants Designs + Tutorial

Hello crafty peeps!

How is your Tuesday fairing? Mine has been great...I have been in my craft room all morning playing with water color techniques for a Fancy Pants Designs blog post and having a blast!

SNEAK! 
Take a look at what I have going up on the Fancy Pants Design blog today. If you have a moment, please stop over there & leave some love :)

This is a page I created for them a couple of weeks back using the Trend Setter collection with a bit of Park Bench & Etcetera thrown in. For the full post & page see HERE>>>



1 comment:

  1. Dear Ms. Watson, I would like to place your site on my blog: WhoHasTimeToScrap.blogspot.com.
    Could I place a link to your site on my blog roll? Thanks in advance for your anticipated response.

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!