Monday, February 24, 2014

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking March 2014 issue

Have you seen the NEW Papercrafts & Scrapbooking March 2014 issue yet? 


It is so much fun with great tips, techniques & perfect-for-Spring color palettes. I am fortunate to have had a page published, with my sweet girl featured, using the FERN collection from Little Yellow Bicycle. 


So inspired was I by the Mint & Melon article on page 14, that I cracked out my Fancy Pants (Be Loved Collection) & some ink & made this baby! I have to say I LOVE it as much as I love this photo of my girl & her cute BFF. It was taken at the Cape Town Colour Run, held in Seapoint last October to raise money for charity.
Supplies: Paper, Flair, Buttons, Stickers, Resin flowers, Chipboard: Fancy Pants Designs (Be Loved Collection), Ink: Sprinklers from October Afternoon, Washi Tape: Queen & Company, Cut files made to resemble Amy Tan's Plus One Phrases. Die cutting machine: Silhouette Cameo


So if you are still sitting on the fence about whether or not to grab a subscription, I hope this has helped your make your decision. I have some GREAT news to sweeten your decision...PaperCrafts & Scrapbooking has a great deal running at the moment. You can get a whole years subscription for a mere $9.99 if you sign up ASAP. See HERE for more details! 

Happy Monday crafty friends...thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!