Saturday, April 08, 2017

Lovely in Lilac with Queen & Co.

Good morning friend...I hope you have a cuppa & are ready for some new inspiration?
For todays card I decided on a purple & lavender color scheme. Isn't it pretty?? The combination of purple papers from the Delightful Dots paper stack & lavender & lilac pretty bits from Queen & Co, make crafting handmade cards so worth it. 
Happy for You by Kim Watson



A watercolor wash on the base card grounds things nicely, on top of which I placed the flower shaker. I selected a variety of purple colored, coordinating items, then filled the shaker & decorated the card. The beauty of Queen & Co products is that as different they are all, they work so well with each other to create the most gorgeous beautiful projects
The result is a fancy, sophisticated card with loads of bling appeal.  
I appreciate you joining me today!
Have a super crafty day!
~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!