Thursday, October 25, 2007

7 random facts~ well some of the wierder ones anyhow

Here's the deal: Link to the person who tagged you; Share 7 random facts about yourself; Tag 7 other people and leave them a comment to let them know that you have tagged them and then post these rules on your blog!

I have been tagged by Joscie & Martha

Some facts about myself~ no laughing!!

1) I have sung in my church band for the last 10 years. If my life had turned out differently I
would have loved to have sung professionally.
2) I danced my way through childhood {15 years) from when I was 6. I loved tap dancing the
best, then Spanish Flamenco & lastly modern/contemporary.
3) I am a diet pepsi {with a dash of lemon} lover.
4) I am not partial to dogs but wouldn't mind getting a cat one day........in the far distant future.
5) I am nuts about modern abstract art in acrylics or oils.
6) I have watched every Star Trek & Star Wars movie ever made, actually I love any type of
intelligent Sci-fi movie. HATE, HATE horror or gore, that & MOB movies! yuk!
7) Have been a Fashion designer for 18years. As of May this year I have been a sort of SHAM
{I have found it a hard adjustment tho'}. I had to close my factory down due to all the cheap
imports flooding the market. Sad day for me ;o(

(OK, I know I said 7 but I am on a roll)

8) I am a family girl BUT most of my extended family live abroad & I hardly ever see them.
I wish we all lived close by.........maybe one day?
9) My favourite food is Mexican. The texture, flavours & variety make for seriously interesting
eating. If you want to see me at my worst....feed me fish or shell fish. Ugh!
10) I am a big ninny then it comes to anything extreme.....sky diving, bungy jumping, shark
diving.....I just can't get my head around volunteering to be scared out of my wits. The
adrenalin makes me feel physically sick.
11) I hate fishing worms....actually if you ever want to see me do the high jump, show me a
fishing worm up close. This has made my love of bass fishing challenging at times until I was introduced to "Bass candy" by Rapala. No more real worms yaaay!

OK, I'll stop now..... this was actually fun.

I am tagging:

Mel
Joscie
Martha
Jo
Steph
Liz
Corry
Renee

Come on gals post some random stuff about yourselves that we don't already know.
Have a FAB day everyone.

KJ
X



5 comments:

  1. I loved those facts! I love mexican food too. really what's not to love about all that yummy stuff with cheese, tortillas mmmmm.
    I love to sing too... (I am a follow along singer, not a lead singer)
    You are so sweet!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have absolutely no idea how to link, but I am posting a comment here so that you know you can read my 7 things you never knew on my blog later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see you do some flamenco dancing...I absolutely love it, although I'm not much of a dancer myself. So, if you tag me back...I guess I should do it again, after all you did share more than 7 random facts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pages, love seeing your work again Kim and i too love to sing at church and weddings and in a group when i have the opportunity and my dream is to record an album someday LOL.

    the barebottom bike pics are priceless!!!

    not sure how to go about replying to your tag, on my own blog?

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!