Saturday, July 05, 2008

Cool creativity!



Challenge #4
this week.... admittedly was a bit tricky but it didn't faze you guys in the least though because once again we have a lovely selection of beautiful L.O's to showcase..........to refresh your memories this was the 'sketch'.

Now if this one by Paula (Loreluca) doesn't make you want to go out & get yourself some of this creamy delight, then I don't know what will.

Look at Shaina's 'cool' take on the sketch.

Michelle did this funky digi interpretation & if you pop over to her blog she has created the clouds as a digi freebie for anyone to download. Thanx Mich!

This is my take...gotta love Italian gelati!

Martha's use of different printed alphas, reminds me of decorated cupcakes. I love the unusual L.O size....very cool!

Stef sent in this interpretation....it's amazing how just one sketch can produce so many fantastic results.This one sent by Marylin is a great example of how one can simplify a potentially busy sketch.



Look at how creative Inara (Christina) got with her L.O.
o-------------------------------------------------o

Wow! ladies once again I am blown away & inspired by your creativity. Thanks for playing along. I will post the RAK winner a bit later. Have a super day!
~KJ!

2 comments:

  1. I love these layouts ladies! I have been so busy, I didn't get one in on time. I saw shaina's layout in Erin's CK Recap! Congrats! also, Loreluca- loove that blue ribbon with the stitching! Excellent!
    Michelle, I'm wondering what yours says, it is super cute!
    OF course KIM, yours is cute too! I wish I could join you for some gelatto!
    LOVE the MM journaling block and letters Martha! and your dd is so so cute!
    stef- i love the flowers and flourishes- and what a cute baby!
    Marylin- love the ribbon and the cheese sign-
    Christina--mm the pies look yummy- and so does all that MM goodness! Love the color combo!
    You all did such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joscie....thank you for your kind compliments (to everyone)!!!
    Kim, I LOVE this idea, it's like subscribing to another scrapbooking mag and you're the Becky Higgins behind it!
    So, how was Kung Fu Panda?? My girls loved it, since they're in karate classes right now, we HAD to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!