Friday, August 29, 2008

Wanna see something FAB!

I wanted to tell you a bit about my sweet bloggie buddy Dedra. She is a fantastic scrapper, great mom & wonderful person. For a while she has had this great idea for a little business. Well this week everything went on air.

As a starter she is offering handmade minibooks....These beauties will be great for gifts, classic mini photo albums, journals for yourself, or add a personal touch by creating a scrapbook ...the sky is the limit for these creative albums.

Dedra has a very unique take on scrapbooking & because of this you can clearly see a 'Dedra Long Mini' a mile off. All her creations have have special characteristics which include sewing, stamping with glitter and added transparent frames great for journaling or a photo....and her use of often non-traditional items make them absolute eye candy!



So if anyone is looking for a special gift for someone, of a personal spoil, pop over to her blog & take a look at what she has on offer.

Well as for me I am doing not a heck of a lot today, other than a NASTY supermarket trip & possibly some scrapping which always brightens my day.So have a good one. I'll blog again a bit later.

KJ
XXX

11 comments:

  1. Any more cinnabuns left? My boys were saying how the'd have liked another one. Ag shame...instead of asking and enjoying. Can you see the worry in my eye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great friend you are! I agree. Dedra's creations are fabulous.
    Enjoy your shopping trip. Hopefully you'll find some good deals. I think I'll scrap today too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! Where is she going to advertise?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous album. $40 is a lot, but I am inspired to save some corks and give it a try. I REALLY want the Bind-it-all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. her style is really gorgeous! thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm now the proud owner of this book! I gotta tell ya....$40 is a fabulous price. It's substantial...just the weight of it makes you feel that you have something special. And her decorations inside and out....can't duplicate it. I'm so thrilled to have it, I don't know where to go first....I started in my blog but now I'm here! Meant to leave some love at Dedra's blog so back I go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her work is just gorgeous, thanks for pointing her stuff out! Hope you had time to scrap a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - she does do some incredible stuff! I really enjoyed looking over your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Mrs. Kim!!!

    You're just the sweetest most giving person!!!
    Thanks so much for this wonderful post!!!

    This has made my day!!!
    I hope you get some scrappin' time....

    Hugs...
    Dedra

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is TOTALLY cute! I'll definitely have to stop by and see what she made! Is she in SA? Hope she's closer!
    hugs, my dear friend! Hope you get to scrap a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dedra is one of the most talented scrapbookers I know. Her mini's are amazing, and there is nothing like actually holding them in your hand and seeing all the details that just don't show in photos!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!