Monday, January 05, 2009

New @ Cocoa Daisy!

Hey guys! I just wanted to remind you that there will not be a January kit this month. We thought that everyone might appreciate a month to get caught up on their scrapbooking, give their pocketbooks a rest after the holidays and make a dent in their scrap stash. BUT we realize that there are probably some of you that would like to start your scrapbook New Year off with a new project and so this month we will be offering THREE different project kits created by Daisy Divas all geared to the new year or remembering the old.

All three of the project kits will be available on the site on Monday, January 5th.

Christine’s project this month will be a card kit geared towards getting all your cards for the year made all at one go! And to go along with all these adorable cards, Christine has created for each kit a felt bag as a handy storage place for your cards that you will receive FREE with the kit!

card-group-2-jan-kit1

felt-bags-for-card-kit1

To help usher in the new year while also remembering the last year, Mou has created this gorgeous desk calendar!

calendar09compressed

And, to help you remember 2008, I have created this cute little Memory box to hold a small album of all your favorite photos from the year.

secret-box-2

secret-box-4

If you want any more details or maybe just grab yourself some before the sell out...hop on over to Cocoa Daisy & place your order.

Chat soon.
KJ
x

7 comments:

  1. I see you are a night owl like me...love your project so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an award waiting for you at my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kim! Just dropping by to see what you've been up to and to see your latest creations. I love the mini book and the box. I think I'm going to do something similar with my fav photos soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie. Hope this new year is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, yummy stuff!! looks like 2009 is off to an awesome start! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bags are very cute! I always love seeing Mou's simple yet inspiring stuff...
    How's the new year treating you and your family? I hope all is well! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your project the best, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!