Friday, April 10, 2009

April Cocoa Daisy!

Needing a bit of inspiration??
Try the Cocoa Daisy April kit...& isn't it just FABULOUS!!! If you hurry, you might still be able to get yourself one... I had so much fun working with it. I also got myself one or two of the add-on's this month & I definitely made the right decision because these 7 gypsy tags are great!

Guys...this page is my all time record...x14 photo's on one 12x12 page...woohoo! I found it so freeing not having to choose photos, I just used them all!! The pearls (Kaisercraft) are not part of the kit & come from my stash. I am loving their pearls & jewels right now

I seriously wanted to try out glimmer mist for this page...but alas you cannot get it here in SA yet. So I improvised, I used an ink pad refill & old toothbrush. It worked out great!

This page is one of my first using my new Slice it has been great so far & so easy to use. I used the basic shapes 2 to cut these cute butterflies in white cardstock.

This fun L.O was inspired by a page done by my scrapping buddy Danielle Flanders. I loved hers so much and when I saw this little flourish left over from cutting up the little bird from the a(maze) page, I knew it would work perfectly. Thanks Dani x

Well I hope you are all having a fabulous Easter together?
This special time is one of the most important ones for us as Christians, when we remember that fateful day in Jerusalem 2000+ years ago. It is bittersweet, remembering the horror of Good Friday but then on Sunday when He rose again, He made it possible for ALL of us to find retribution. I know I speak for many when I say...for that I am truly very thankful!
Happy Easter!!

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome collection.
    I love the "timeout" one the bestest best and the rest the best.Hope you are having an amazing Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and fun. Cocoa kits are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Kim. You really are such an awesome artist! :) Just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all beautiful Kim. I love the quiet time one... and that beach ... oh I miss SA when I see these pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love...with your layouts! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, all of these layouts are amazing!!! I especially love the beach one, love all your photos and how it's laid out! I am so glad to inspire you, because you inspire me all the time.
    hugs!
    danielle

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!