Saturday, June 06, 2009

Have you heard?

I have x4 pages in this issue :)

I have heard the coolest thing.....the guys over at Northridge media who publish Scrapbook trends, Cards, Simply Handmade, Beadtrends & their amazing range of idea books are now going to be available for online access & digital download too! and a really reasonable price too.

The best thing is that right now they have a complimentary copy of their Mini albums mag available for us download for a limited time only. It is a great way to check out the quality of the online mag & while you are there you can take a look at all the other offers available. I have downloaded my copy & I have to tell you it is amazing. All that inspiration right at my finger tips has been so great!

If you are keen to take a look click on the button below & it'll take you right to your copy of the mag. Happy browsing guys!!

3 comments:

  1. He, he he...already subbed to get them, it's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! :) I have one in the May issue, but never received. and haven't seen it in the stores either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up Kim and well done on being published AGAIN!!! Sommer 4 layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!