You will need the following to make the flower:
- x8 1/2″ strips of Amber Road - Harvest Hayride 00204 cut to 3″ long
- x8 1/8″ strips ofAmber Road - Apple Cider 00203 cut to 11/2″ long
- 2″ scalloped circle in Amber Road - Autumn Blossom 00202
- A stamped compass image from the Amber Road - Impressions Stamps 00213
- x1 brad Amber Road - Bella Brads 00209
- Embroidery thread & needle.
Fold the strips in half & secure. Glue the stamped compass onto the scalloped circle.
To make positioning the strips evenly & make glue marks on the underside in a star shape. Attach the folded strips & narrow strips.
Cover glued underside with a scrap of paper to neaten. Make stitch holes around the compass image & back stitch with orange thread. Insert brad & you’re all done!
Seeing as I made a new flower for this tutorial, I thought it shouldn’t go to waste so used it for a cute card, using the same design idea as the my layout!
Thanks for stopping by…..I really hope you enjoyed the tutorial!
NB: Remember to post your amazing creations in our gallery over at LivePink.
Have a super day!