Tuesday, September 01, 2009

*Swoon*

This amazing kit is Cocoa Daisy's September kit, & guess what....it's full of Ali Edward's favorite things:

I am loving everything about this kit & oh my goodness resisting buying all the add-on's is SO hard! Ali designed the stamp and those journaling cards too, aren't they wonderful? I know I have to wait a bit for my kit especially with the postal workers being on strike but I am really, really excited to use it. If you are keen to sneaks of what the rest of the DT are doing with it....go to my sidebar & clink on all the Cocoa Daisy DT links.

Look at these sneaky peaks from Ronda....she is such a tease!!




This kit goes on sale Sept 3, so have your plastic ready to swipe because I have a feeling there is gonna be a bun fight gals!! At this stage only subscribers are guaranteed a kit because of the demand. The *good news* is that right now there are discounts on subscriber rates ($2 off the 3 month price and $3 off the 6 month price)...so why are you still reading this post???? Go sign up if you aren't already haha!

Well I am having a rainy day here which means my plans to photograph my next batch of assignments are ruined. Oh for a portable light room!!
Happy scrapping guys!
KJ
X


1 comment:

  1. yeah i am.....:)
    can't wait to see what you do with the kit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!