Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Pink Paislee pubs!!

Morning guys!
I trust you are having a super week so far??? I know I am *evil laugh* because the weather here today was fabulous. I am happy to say that today I had my first swim of the season, and as a notoriously cold-water-ninny, it is a serious feat for me...seriously! It is times like this that I don't regret for one instant the money we spent on installing heating panels on the garage roof to warm the pool water. Our pool was as warm as a bath (well not quite as warm maybe :o) & heavenly. Oh don't get me wrong...the big day was mine alone because the kids have been swimming for weeks. I, on the other hand am one to avoid torture where ever possible hehe!

Anyway...today I thought I catch up on sharing some pubbed pages from some months back, they happen to be mostly with Pink Paislee products too :o).

This one was in the July SB Trends...how cute is that kid???? I had fun creating my own background paper for this one.

This one was in the Sept/Oct issue of Memory Makers. Many thanks to Michelle for the digi kit I used to create the skull paper & embellishment.

This page was also for Memory Makers....this Pink Paislee paper collection was perfect for Laurens wedding pics. I love how 3D the ribbon & flower looked.

Well that's it for today...I have some super news to share but not today!!!
So watch this space.
Have a goodie!!!
KJ


4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the news! :)
    and yay for all your pubs!
    I hope all is well with you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a tease making us wait in anticipation.
    Lovely LO's I needed the mojo injection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with my skullies Kim!!!! Wow - love all your lo's! Well done on being published - again!

    Now stop being such a tease and tell us the news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff Kim, look forward to hearing your news!!!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!