Wednesday, December 14, 2011

School's out + Layouts!

Yay! school is out for the year & the kids are on holiday until the 18th January, oh help me please! Good thing it is Summer though, keeping them occupied is so much easier when the weather is good. Oh wait...Summer hasn't arrived here in CT yet, instead we have chilly rain & hail. Gone are those hot barmy nights & days of perpetual sunshine of last year. Waaaah!

The last week of school was a hectic one... I was up & down to the school everyday helping out with bits & bobs. It was so much fun for the kids though. Here are some photos especially for the Grandparents.

Cross Country challenge:
Mr Max came first in Grade 1.... he was ecstatic to hold that awesome trophy in his paws to say the least. 

 
 
 Miss Cassidy had her end of  Grade 7 dance & was the Belle of the Ball. At 13yr she is growing up to be a beautiful young lady. A bit too comfortable behind the camera though LOL. Could be the result of the scrapbooking Mama with the camera perpetually out, that caused that?! It was a fun night of dancing, great food & 'makeup' because it was a special occasion :D I still can't believe she is in High school next year. Boo!
 
Max's class had a fun day at Camp Faraway.... water slides & obstacle courses. It was freezing but didn't deter the kids from getting wet!
 And for some scrapbooking projects!

She Inspires by Kim Watson
Using Fancy Pants 'Off to School collection'. A page about how my Mom inspired Max to love books. He is in Grade 1 & 70 readers later he is total bookworm. Definitely her influence. I used a handwriting font to create my title on my Silhouette. Pop back in a day or so & I'll post it here on my blog for download.   


Leaf Pile by Kim Watson
 Created this super quick page using super product from Fancy Pants, Bella Boulevard & Studio Calico.

 Love you by Kim Watson
 As seen in Creating Keepsakes' 2011 September issue.  Copyright Creative Crafts Group.  Posted with prior permission from the publisher. 
More fabulous Fancy Pants products from the 'it's the little things' collection. This is a page I created for my article I wrote in CK about clustering on your scrapbook pages.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful work Kim. Love your clustering so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I found your blog through another blog and all I can say is wow! you do wonderful work and I definitely will follow your blog for inspiration and motivation! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING all of your recent projects! Happy sigh! You make me want to scrap, Kim! :) xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Max!! A trophy well deserved! And your daughter is frighteninly gorgeous - my word. Lovely projects KJ!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!