Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cocoa Daisy: Note to Self Revealed

Cocoa Daisy's July kit: Note to Self

It's finally time to reveal Cocoa Daisy's July's kit, "Note to Self"! I don't have mine as yet, with the extra time needed to get my parcel flown down South but I just know I am going to love every bit of this kit. 

The add-on's are so great too, like the "Take Note" add on, the Embellishment Pack add on and the patterned paper add-on, "To Do."

Hopefully I will get mine this week, I can't wait to break it out again and make some layouts. 

 Add-on: Note to Self
 
Add-on: Pencil In 
 Add-on: To Do
Well, if you like what you see here, get on over to Cocoa Daisy.
I hope to see you over there ;)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim, I can't wait to get mine. I ordered every single add-on this month. WHEW! I just love the type of stuff that you get (love the extra embellies, etc) with this kit, so I had to have it all! EEK! I can't wait to get mine, Christine had to keep mine over the weekend to add 2 more things to it, so it'll mail on Monday. I hope to still get it by Thursday or so. Gives me a little extra time to use up the June kit anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!