Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Aspen Grove + Layouts

With us getting ready for the move, my life is crazy to put it mildly! Scrapping is far down on my to-do list I am afraid to say, and will be until December at least. I did however manage to get some scrapping time in yesterday and finished these DT pages for Cocoa Daisy, using my Aspen Grove kit.
October 2012 Kit "Aspen Grove"
Ah! the colors are fab, as are the Amy Tan/ American Crafts, Jilly Bean Soup, Lily Bee & Simple Stories goodies in it.

Persevere by Kim Watson
!0 years by Kim Watson
(As seen on the Creating keepsakes Editors blog)
Fall 2011 by Kim Watson
(made for Mandy's 'Lots of Layers' Challenge' See >>HERE>> for details: 
You are my Home by Kim Watson
(More Amy Tan & Simple Stories goodness! Made in support of Sharmaine's October sketch challenge. See >>HERE>> for details)
And lastly.... have you heard??? It is only weeks away from the 'famous' Cocoa daisy FREE Fall crop held at this time each year. You are going to want to diarise these dates! Oh and you DON'T have to be a subber to get involved. I hope to see you there.
Anyway that's all for today folks. Best I pack another box. Have a super Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing pages Kim!! Always love looking at your work for inspiration!! And I hope things go smoothly with the move in the coming days!! Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment on my layout at Two Peas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing! so colroful and the desing are so rich and diverse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layouts as always. Especially love your 10 Years layout. So many textures and amazing details to explore. I've just finished Pinning it!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!