Here is no. 4: (Scandinavian style)
#4 handmade cornflour clay ornaments!
- White School glue
- Mixture of letter stamps
- Motif stamps or wood veneer
- Straw to make a threading hole
- Cookie cutters
- Decorative twine for hanging
- Measure out glue & cornflour using the ratio 2:1
- Mix well together in an old dish. It will be super sticky.
- Once mixed, tip out and knead well with extra cornflour to coat your hands.
- Roll out to desired thickness.
- You have to work quickly not to obtain well defined imprints.
- Push doily or doily stamp into clay, making a sharp impression.
- Using cookies cutters, cut into a variety of shapes.
- Use a drinking straw to make a threading hole at the top of the shape.
- Using letter stamps & motifs decorate shapes.
- Allow to air try for 24 hours.
- Take glass sand paper smooth off any rough edges, thread with twine & hang.
So glad you stopped by!