Monday, April 20, 2015

New layouts + NSD crop ALERT!!

CRAFTY UPDATE!
Have you heard Hip Kit Club is having a crop the weekend of the 1st-3rd May?
NB: You have to join the FB group HERE>> to participate

NDS Crop Graphic

Also...I have two pages to share with you today, using my Hip Kit Club March 2015 kit. Yippee!!!Is it just me or are these kits just gorgeous?! I am totally crushing on the colors & wonderful mixture of accents & papers…sigh! Ok…ok I’ll stop gushing now & get to my projects.
Enjoy Life & Belly Laugh by Kim Watson
@HipKitClub @KimWatson #march2015 #scrapbookingkit #hipkitclub @crate_paper
When planning this page I started with the photographs. They are from our Easter day photoshoot that went a little off topic rather quickly. The kids were so charged on sugar that sitting still just wasn’t on the cards, so I went with it & the results are epic. We all had a blast…and the results are seriously scrap-worthy. I love each & every blurry photobomb & insane pic; they are real… real life. LOL!
Kim Watson+Enjoy Life+HK02
For MORE details of this page check out my blog post on the Hip Kit blog HERE>>>
And another one from the March kit.
I know many of you have used up your March kits & are working with your April kits & Add-on’s. Do not fear…I created this page so it could be lifted easily using any of the beautiful Hip kits. Cardstock as a base is so versatile.
Dear Life by Kim Watson
@HipKitClub @KimWatson @crate_paper #hipkitclub #scrapbooking #layout #12x12
What is it about pastel colors & gold accents that make one feel like smiling?
Kim Watson+Dear Life+HPK05 blog
Have you thought of filling the pretty chipboard jar with sequins? I love how it adds a touch of girliness to the page.
For MORE details of this page check out my blog post on the Hip Kit blog HERE>>>
I am so happy you stopped by...have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!