Thursday, June 04, 2015

Exciting news + new layouts!

Hey hey crafty friends...how have you all been?

I have a gazillion updates to post, but wanted to quickly share some exciting news with you!

I am proud to announce that I am now designing my own scrapbooking lines for a well known company in the industry...oh yeah! It has been something I have been wanting to do for a while now & gratefully was given the opportunity a couple of months back. It has had it share of learning curves...but I am thrilled to say it is in China being manufactured as we speak...so watch social media for more about it with exciting sneaks etc closer to the time. 

I am still pinching myself...woohoo!

Another wonderful opportunity was given to me by my scrappy friend, +Kimberly Hutchison who is the talented owner of +Hip Kit Club. I am now designing PL cards for her kits. The pretty June just landed from the printer & I just had to share it with you. I designed to co-ordinate exactly with the June main kit & embellishment kit. 

Here are the cards, just unpacked & looking awesome!

JUNE journal cards for Hip Kit Club as part of their Project Life kit by Kim Watson



HIP KIT CLUB – JUNE 2015 – (main kit)
MainHip Kit Club Member Price:  $29.95
(requires a 3 month minimum subscription) CLICK HERE 
to join!
Individual Kit Purchase Price:  $34.95
Products Included:
  • sheet Elle’s Studio – Let’s Eat – Meal Planner Paper
  • 1 sheet Pink Paislee – Atlas – Altitude Paper
  • 1 sheet Pink Paislee – Atlas – Latitude Paper
  • 1 sheet Fancy Pants Designs – Summer Fun – Floral Paper
  • 1 sheet Fancy Pants Designs – Summer Fun – Sandcastles Paper
  • 1 sheet Fancy Pants Designs – Making Waves – Blazing Paper
  • 1 sheet Crate Paper – Poolside – Sunshine Paper
  • 1 sheet Simple Stories – Summer Vibes – Shine On Paper
  • 1 pkg. Crate Paper – Poolside – Twilight Thickers
  • 1 pkg. Crate Paper – Poolside – Glitter Ephemera
  • 1 pkg. Crate Paper – Poolside – Glitter Chipboard Frames
  • 1 roll Freckled Fawn – Navy Triangle Washi Tape
  • 1 pkg. Crate Paper – Poolside – Layered Embellishments
  • 1 pkg. – Crate Paper – Journey – Cork Stickers
Here is the whole kit at a glance. If you aren't already a subscriber...I urge you to think about changing that...their kits are amazing! Beautifully put together, fabulous colors, great value for money...& the best customer service I have ever experienced.

June 2015 Hip Kit Club


Here are some of my latest pages designed with the April kit.

Hey Babe by Kim Watson
@HipKitClub @KimWatson #hipkitclub #scrapbooking #12x12 #papercrafts
The April papers are amazing! The colors, the patterns… everything Kimberly chose for this kit is so perfectly coordinated, it makes sense to mix them together!
Enjoy These Moment by Kim Watson
@HipKitClub @KimWatson #scrapbooking kit #April2015 #12x12 #layout  @americancrafts @websterspages Inspired by the chevron paper by Webster’s Papers, I decided to play around with diagonals for this page.
And that's it for today...I am glad you stopped by!Be sure to come back later this week for more crafty projects.
Happy Thursday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!