Thursday, January 17, 2008

My turn!

Now it's my turn to post photo's of Maxi's first day @ school. He woke up with the sparrows....& demanded breakfast 'cos he wanted to go to school!!! The weary Mama...obliged even if only in body [Flip, I have got to get to bed earlier!!]...I don't know how I even managed to get the oats porridge on the go, through my 'I-wanna-sleep-blur'. It was the mug of super-strength, caffeine laced nectar that finally kick-started my old engine.

WAKE UP! IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!
Dressing Max was a breeze today....nothing like a bit of motivation!! Given half a chance my DS would run around all day buck naked...so needless to say, clothes other than PJ's, are always a fight TO GET ON! :o)
We headed out the door right on time...the mama had everything organised the day before.......can I ask a question??? Why is it, that even though my DS is only in play school, do I have to provide a box of tissues & x4 loo rolls along, with all sorts of other art equipment & the likes for him to take with him on his first day. Is it just me or am I the only one completely out of touch with things. And when did it become the responsibility of the parents to provide loo paper??? Seriously..........

THIS IS THE FACE OF A LITTLE BOY AMPED TO GET TO SCHOOL!!!

We deposited him off with his new teacher & my parting memory, was hearing him saying to her...'No thanks I don't to play in the yard...I am fine to stay here by my self & play with the cars'. Funny-bunny....a yarn full of old friends & new children to play with & he is content to rather play in the school room by himself. I expect this is the result of being an only child. At least he is comfy in his own skin......for which I am very grateful.

OK, BYE MAMA!
My independent cutie-pop, growing up much too fast for my liking.

XXX