Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Have you seen?

Have you been to Ali's Edwards blog site lately? She has been involved with this really cool project, together with Shutterfly, it is an every life book that she put together & had Shutterfly print & bind it. They have appropriately called it a Photobook......it is SO cool!!
Oh, to have access to facilities like this locally :o( but nothing stops us ordering from Shutterfly, I suppose if the postage doesn't 'break the bank' first.

Ali's life book.




Jessica Sprague did one too.





4 comments:

  1. you should have access pretty soon, eh??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why dont you have access? have started uploading my pics and hope to have the book ready for Russ' 40th! I have seen it in real life (a similar shutterfly one) and they are work EVERY PENNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love visiting Ali's blog, and I did see these cool photobooks. What will they think of next??

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!