Friday, February 08, 2008

Lost!

My laptop went in today for an overhaul & more RAM. I can't believe just how much I use my laptop during the day....I was completely LOST without it. I think I have a problem.....I love blogging & scrapping far too much {if there is such a thing}. I think I am going to start having a designated...NO COMPUTER day, at least once a week.....No Laughing! It is worth a try, I say. Lets see how long I can keep it up? I'll keep you posted

Our weekend is looking relaxed & uncluttered.....just the way I like it. Hopefully the wind will abate a bit & we can spend some time outdoors. Freaky hey? saying we can't be outdoors because of the wind...40+ knots is just too much for Max...he hates the wind with a passion.

I did this L.O a little while ago...it is totally one of my favorites. My kidlets look just too beautiful for words.



Have a great weekend with your families.
XX