Sunday, July 06, 2008

#4 RAK winner!

!!!SHAINA!!!

Well done!! Mail me your address & I'll a little something in the mail for you in a jiffy!


Challenge no#5 is up now too. I have decided the L.O must include the
following elements:
  • Arrows
  • B&W photo's or photo
  • Journal block
  • Stamped Title
  • A frame somewhere
I found some great L.O's of Shannon Tidwell's, on 2Peasinabucket for inspiration.

Again please let me know if you are going to play...or rather just email me your L.O or link me to your page if it is on your blog.
The deadline for submissions is the 13th July...so get scrapping girls!

8 comments:

  1. So many stipulations....I'll give this one a try too! It sound like it will be quite a challenge...but thanks for all the inspiration, it will be FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give it a try too, sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh, my kinda challenge - count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reckon I'll take part too, for the fun of being able to say I took part in ALL Kim Watson's blog challenges way back when she was nearly famous.
    Ha ha!
    Trust you are feeling better - I can't really tell from your blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out all the inspiration for this challenge! Super cool arrows and such.
    Oh, and what a totally wicked surprise to see that I was the random winner for the layouts! What a fun start to my week!! It'll be so fun to get a "foreign" package!! hahah How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this new challenge! Those are some seriously AWESOME LOs you found! LOVE Stephanie's comment... I'm totally with her! I'll be also one of those to say, "I used to be good friends with Kim when she had time for friends!!!" HA!!! I know you'll always make time for your bloggy friends, but I also know a GREAT artist when I see one! Wait and see!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!